The expected life of your roof can be dramatically shortened from continual exposure to the elements and roof traffic to roof top equipment maintenance.
Timely and appropriate roof maintenance plays a critical role in leak prevention and also to prolong the life of a roofing system. Provincial Roofing is skilled at identifying, reporting and addressing roofing issues that need to be dealt with before they result in costly and inconvenient problems.
We created a comprehensive Roof Maintenance Program to greatly increase the life expectancy of your roof. This Program consists of a number two steps:
Step 1: A roof survey
- Roof drawing
- Description of roof system and materials used
- A complete roof inspection utilizing a standard checklist
- A complete summary of the roof status, itemizing any deficiencies
- Recommendations for repairs
- A detailed quote for repairs
The life expectancy and options for replacement are also included in the program.
Step 2: An annual maintenance contract
- Annual roof inspection utilizing a standard checklist
- Annual update of roof drawings
- Roof maintenance
- Clean up of debris
- Re-fill plastic boxes
- Re-caulk as required all vent pipes, and rain collars
- Re-seal all areas of caulking as required
- Clean all debris from roof hoppers
- Secure any loose metal flashings
- Making any temporary emergency repairs
A complete summary of the roof status, itemizing any deficiencies, recommendations for repairs and a detailed quote for repairs is provided and all this can be viewed on our own company internet portal.